Do you ever read the ingredients of what you eat? ( I hope so!!)
If you have ever had a larabar, you may know that the ingredients are so minimal you can even make them yourself. So why not do it??
I decided to make lara bites instead. Try them!!
You need: 1 cup pitted dates, chopped. 1 cup peanuts or cashews.
- Chop the dates & add them to the food processor.
- Add the peanuts or cashews.
- Let spin for one to two minutes.
- You can add one or two drops of vanilla extract with a dash of cinnamon if you’d like at this point.
- Roll into a ball & place in the freezer.
By keeping them in the freezer they will last a long time & then you can put them in your lunchblox & they will be thawed by lunch!!